Every donation saves lives... no matter how big or small.
Save a life today!
Making a donation to SHS will save the life of a homeless pet. You can help us write the next happy "tail!" Here are just a few of the ways you can make a difference today:
- Make a safe and secure online donation.
- Donate items from our wish list.
- "Spay" it forward... sponsor an adoptable pet's $50 spay/neuter surgery.
- Become a Humane Hero by joining our monthly giving program.
- Become a Humane Leader by making a donation of $1,000 or more.
- Sponsor one of our annual fundraising events: Bark in the Park and Bark & Wine.
- Talk to your employers about matching gift opportunities.
For more information on how you can help our homeless pets, please contact Mary McKenzie, Development Director, at email@example.com. Thank you for giving life a chance!
Thank you to our very appreciated Bark in the Park 2013 Sponsors:
"An animal lover and dear SHS friend" - Anonymous Sponsor
Please signup for our email newsletter!